Ski Opening & Advent market
8Relaxing days (7 overnights) in Hotel Kathrin incl.
6 days ski pass for the area of Ski Amadé.
Welcome to the “Alpine Christmas” in the Grossarl valley. What awaits you is a lively Christmas market (each friday, saturday and sunday) in the life-sized Dorfkrippe in Grossarl, as well as active children’s programme with many unique activities such as the “Engerl” post office for kids, the “Waggerl-Stube” and animal feeding. A Christmas market where quality, authenticity and tradition are top priority. Let yourself be enchanted and unite in the quietest time of the year with Christmas treats and the scent of mulled wine, punch and maroni!
This is in the „here I feel good – spoil yourself“ half board included!
- refreshing breakfast buffet
- delicious 4-course dinner menus from the light Austrian vital kitchen
(always a vegetarian main dish)
- kitchen with AMA seal of quality (regional, seasonal and Austrian food)
- crisp and vitamin rich salad bar
- weekly: enjoyable festive table
- weekly: traditional farmer´s buffet
- afternoon Snack
- highspeed Wifi in the room
- Indoor swimming pool at 29° C
- steam bath
- finnish sauna
- passenger lift
- shoe drying room
- sufficient free parking area directly in front of the hotel
- free ski bus outside the hotel – every 15 minutes from 08.35 to 17.30 or
- 5 minute walk to the lifts and pistes
Free admission to the Advent market on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (30.11.-23.12.2018)
Fridays: torchlight hike
Saturdays: Advent singing or concert (1st, 8th & 15th December 2018, extra charge) in the church with music and shepherd's play
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Advent market in Grossarltal (Grossarl and Hüttschlag) Carriage rides, living crib at the "Alte Wacht", children's biscuit bakery, brass groups and singers, ....
7 days halfboard incl. 6 days skipass
Extra costs: Local tax per day and person over 15 years Euro 1,15.
The next largest room can be booked for a surcharge of 10 %.
DAY PRICES can be found here!
Take part in our mountain & healthy activities, such as relaxation with hiking, ice climbing, ski tour, free of charge. For more information, click here!