Ski Opening & Advent market
Alpine Christmas in the Grossarl valley, from 07th December to 22th December
Welcome to the “Alpine Christmas” in the Grossarl valley. What awaits you is a lively Christmas market (each friday, saturday and sunday) in the life-sized Dorfkrippe in Grossarl, as well as active children’s programme with many unique activities such as the “Engerl” post office for kids, the “Waggerl-Stube” and animal feeding. A Christmas market where quality, authenticity and tradition are top priority. Let yourself be enchanted and unite in the quietest time of the year with Christmas treats and the scent of mulled wine, punch and maroni!
This is in the „here I feel good – spoil yourself“ half board included!
- refreshing breakfast buffet
- delicious 4-course dinner menus from the light Austrian vital kitchen
(always a vegetarian main dish)
- kitchen with AMA seal of quality (regional, seasonal and Austrian food)
- crisp and vitamin rich salad bar
- weekly: enjoyable festive table
- weekly: traditional farmer´s buffet
- afternoon snack
- Indoor swimming pool at 30 ° C
- steam bath
- finnish sauna
- passenger lift
- shoe drying room
- sufficient free parking area directly in front of the hotel
- Free ski bus outside the hotel – every 15 minutes from 08.35 to 17.30 or
- 5 minute walk to the lifts and pistes
7 days halfboard incl. 6 days skipass
Child 0-2 years
Child 3-5 years
Child 6-12 years
Youth 16-18 years
Daily rates can be found here!
Rooms can you find here!
Take part in our mountain & healthy activities, such as relaxation with hiking, ice climbing, ski tour, free of charge. For more information, click here!