Ski Opening & Salzburg Mountain Advent
4th to 19th December 2020
8 relaxing days (7 overnights) with half board
6 days ski pass for the area of Ski Amadé.
This is in the „here I feel good – spoil yourself“ half board included!
- refreshing breakfast buffet
- delicious 4-course dinner menus from the light Austrian vital kitchen
(always a vegetarian main dish)
- kitchen with AMA seal of quality (regional, seasonal and Austrian food)
- crisp and vitamin rich salad bar
- weekly: enjoyable festive table
- weekly: traditional farmer´s buffet
- afternoon Snack
- highspeed Wifi in the room
- Indoor swimming pool at 29° C
- steam bath
- finnish sauna
- passenger lift
- shoe drying room
- sufficient free parking area directly in front of the hotel
- free ski bus outside the hotel – every 15 minutes from 08.35 to 17.30 or
- 5 minute walk to the lifts and pistes
Free entry to Salzburg Mountain Advent on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! (4th to 19th December 2020)
Fridays: Torchlight hike
Saturdays: Advent Singing or concert (extra charge) in the church
Sundays: "Search for Shelter" at the Advent market
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Advent market in Grossarltal (Grossarl and Hüttschlag)
carriage rides, singers and wind musicians perform at the Advent market, brass groups, Advent calendar, living crib at the "Alte Wacht", children's biscuit bakery,
7 nights/ half board + 6x ski
Sixty+ born 1961 and earlier
Extra costs: Local tax per person over 15 years and per day Euro 1,15.
Take part in our mountain & healthy activities, such as relaxation with hiking, ice climbing, ski tour, free of charge. For more information, click here!