Cycling in Großarl valley – July to September
Juni to October
Mountain biking and enjoy to your heart's content!
Today training in the valley to the romantic national park "Hohe Tauern" (35 km), tomorrow traditional up to the pastures, the day after grand rounds pasture to pasture,... Whether in the valley or at high altitudes, the clear mountain air is a constant companion in this beautiful natural scenery always present.
It offers here 120 km of forest and alpine footpaths (11,000 altitudes) from leisurely to challenging classic mountain bike tours, or for less experienced with the environmental friendly e-bikes.
The electric bicycles, supports the own pedalling up to 150%. The bikes recognize when it goes uphill, the battery must give more power. Therefore, even less experienced cyclists are able to make a ride on a mountain pasture.
• 4 days (3 nights) at the Hotel Kathrin, that´s enjoying feasting and relaxing.
the “here I feel good“ spoil yourself half board includes:
• Großarler breakfast buffet with organic food
• daily crunchy salad bar
• delicious 4 courses evening-selection-menus
• always a vegetarian meal
• regional and Austrian specialties
• specialties from the regional deer
• appetizing delicacies with the AMA gastronomically seal
• afternoon snack
• weekly: Festtagstisch
• weekly: hearty farm buffet or barbecue evening
• passenger lift
• nespresso coffee machine in the room
• water cooker in the room and soothing herbal tea
• highspeed Wifi in the room
• mountainbikes per availability
• original Kathrin's walking stick
• daily relax in the indoor pool at 30 degrees Celsius – steam bath – sauna
• lawn with sun beds
• personal lift
• plenty of free parking places in front of the Hotel
• weekly: sunrise hiking
1 alm snack
1 surprise gift
1 hiking and cycling map
2 guided biketours
Bike rental on request (surcharge)
Package price for 3 nights
Extra Costs: Local tax per person Euro 3,45.
The next largest room can be booked for a surcharge of 10 %.
Take part in our mountain & healthy activities, such as relaxation with yoga, climbing, deceleration in nature to demanding full-day tours, free of charge. For more information, click here!