Book carefree. In the case of unhoped cases.
Cancellation conditions for your stay from December 20th, 2020 to April 6th, 2021
In order to look forward to your holiday carefree, we guarantee you a free cancellation option or free rebooking option should one of these reasons occur:
Free cancellation up to 2 days before arrival or free rebooking at the respective tariffs:
• Travel warning of the highest level for a region that includes the Grossarl Valley
• In the event of a border closure
• Closure of the hotel by the authorities
• Quarantine in Grossarltal
• if you have Covid-19 (upon presentation of a PCR test result)
• if you have to go to an officially ordered quarantine (upon presentation of a notification)
We will be happy to convert your down payment into a hotel voucher! You can take advantage of this later at the applicable tariffs. Upon request, we will also refund the deposit.
In the event that you cannot start your trip for other reasons, you can cancel free of charge up to 14 days before arrival *!
If you cancel within 14 days, the following graduations apply:
• 13 to 7 days before arrival we charge 70% of the booked arrangement price
• 6 days to 2 days before arrival we charge 90% of the booked arrangement price
• If the cancellation is only made on the day of arrival, if you do not arrive or if you leave early, we have to charge 100% of the package price.
* Excepted periods: stays from December 20, 2020 to January 9, 2021 and February 13, 2021 to February 27, 2021
• Cancellations up to 30 days before arrival are free of charge
• We charge 70% of the total price 29 to 15 days before arrival
• We charge 80% of the total price 14 to 8 days before arrival
• If the cancellation occurs 7 days to 0 days before arrival, do not arrive or leave early,
we have to invoice 100% of the arrangement price.
If the cancellation is made up to 14 days before arrival, we will be happy to convert your deposit into a voucher. You can use the booked hotel value later at the applicable tariffs. Upon request, we will also refund the deposit.
We recommend that you take out travel insurance.
Cancellation coverage even with COVID-19 disease despite the pandemic status!
In order to get your costs reimbursed in an emergency, we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
Conclude a contract directly.