Skiing and snowboarding in Grossarl
Skiing in Grossarl valley: the ski resort is famous as a family ski resort in the “ski amadé”. Wide family-pistes, snow reliability and modern ski lifts can be found here in the ski region Grossarl valley – Dorfgastein.
Snowboarding in Grossarl: our ski region in Grossarl valley also offers snowboarders many attractive ski-runs, and the right kind of grounds with difficult mugol pistes and untouched deep snow slopes.
Advantages of the ski region Grossarl:
- 17 modern ski lifts
- snow reliability from December to April
- 80 km of well-prepared pistes
- 82% of the pistes are equipped with the newest snow cannons.
- Grossarl is a member of the “Ski Amadé”, Austria’s largest ski network
- for snow boarders: Halfpipe and attractive pistes
- Free ski shuttle in the entire Grossarl valley. Stops every 15 minutes directly in front of the hotel, from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
- Ski kindergarten including meals and day care.
- 2 ski and snowboard schools + kindergarten schools
- 1 cross-country skiing school
- Sporting equipment test and top ski rentals
- ski races for groups and unions.