Our guests can participate in BERG-GESUND's sporting activities free of charge.
Expert hiking guides will accompany you: with relaxation with yoga, climbing, slowing down in nature, or even demanding all-day tours.
The activities are partly for beginners and also for advanced.
The “BERG-GESUND” package promises you an extensive program of hikes and mountaineering activities.
- Challenging mountain hikes, for example up the Keeskogel or Weinschnabel
- Round trips
- “Slow-Down Hikes” to become one with nature, including fascinating information about alpine herbs and useful nutrition tips
- Alpine flower hikes
- "Fitness" hiking tour
- Yoga hikes to restore harmony to body, mind and soul as you hike
- Rock climbing on the via ferrata through the Hüttschlager Wand
- Rock climbing
- Hike & Fly – hike up the mountain, then fly back down by paraglider
You will always be accompanied by a state-certified hiking & mountaineering guide.
Please note further information such as equipment, previous knowledge, ... at: www.berg-gesund.at (for all events there is a limited number of participants, so we recommend you to register online at: www.berg-gesund.at) Directly at the reception.
The price does not include cable cars, buses and taxis, equipment, drinks and snacks.
You can reserve the equipment at the Sport2000 in Großarl at: www.sport-kendlbacher.com.