Skiing in Großarl-Gastein-Ski Amadé!
The ski resort of Großarl with its direct ski connection to the Gastein Valley is part of Ski amadé and is characterised by wide slopes, guaranteed snow and state-of-the-art lifts.
Snowboarding in Großarl
Our ski area in the Großarltal also offers snowboarders attractive slopes and suitable terrain, difficult mogul slopes and untouched deep snow slopes!
Großarl is part of the Ski-Amadé ski area! 760 kilometres of slopes for endless skiing fun at its best!
- The Großarl-Dorfastein ski area – 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel!
- 17 modern lifts
- Snow guaranteed from December to April
- 73 km of perfectly groomed slopes
- 82 % of the slopes are equipped with the latest snow-making equipment
- Großarl is a member of Ski amadé, Austria’s largest ski association
- Free ski bus every 15 minutes from the hotel 08.30 to 17.30
- Ski kindergarten incl. meals & lunch supervision
- 2 ski & snowboard schools + children’s ski schools
- 1 cross-country ski school
- Sport equipment testing and top ski hire
- Ski races for groups & clubs
Time in nature, time to live!
Even on the drive to Großarl you can feel the serenity of the mountain world. Unique and overwhelming, the Alps present themselves radiant white or lush green. It’s time to experience this feeling!