Hiking from chapel to chapel
June to October
For each chapel is one of the 10 bids reformulated into a good desire, which should support us on our (life) road.
The starting point for the chapel Trail the parish church of Grossarl.
The path leads towards Hüttschlag, while you pass the Laireiting, the Bichl, the Figler, the Gries Bichl, the Neuhof and Schappachkapelle.
Then you get to the church in Hüttschlag. Continue towards to the end of the valley. Here we come to Wolfau, Karteis, Maurach to and Hubertus chapel.
The conclusion is at the the end of the valley the Pertillkapelle of Hüttschlag.
This chapel was built in gratitude for a safe return the Second World War. They should also inspire us to say THANK YOU.
The road is 16.5 km long and you can of course go to the Chapel on several stages.
3 relaxing days (2 nights) in the hotel kathrin, says, enjoy, feast and relax…
the “here I feel good“ spoil yourself half board includes:
• Großarler breakfast buffet with organic food
• daily crunchy salad bar
• delicious 4 courses evening-selection-menus
• always a vegetarian meal
• regional and Austrian specialties
• specialties from the regional deer
• appetizing delicacies with the AMA gastronomically seal
• afternoon snack
• weekly: Festtagstisch
• weekly: hearty farm buffet or barbecue evening
• passenger lift
• nespresso coffee machine in the room
• water cooker in the room and soothing herbal tea
• highspeed Wifi in the room
• mountainbikes per availability
• original Kathrin's walking stick
• daily relax in the indoor pool at 30 degrees Celsius – steam bath – sauna
• lawn with sun beds
• personal lift
• plenty of free parking places in front of the Hotel
1 pilgrim meal
1 entrance to the Talmuseum Hüttschlag
1 transfer for the return by bus
1 brochure "Kapellenweg" with map
Package price for 2 nights
Extra Costs: Local tax per person Euro 2,30.
The next largest room can be booked for a surcharge of 10 %.
Take part in our mountain & healthy activities, such as Relaxation with yoga, climbing, deceleration in nature to demanding full-day tours, free of charge. For more information, click here!