14 July to 25 August 2018
Summer - Sun - Mountains!
Juicy green meadows and clear, spicy mountain air are surrounded by a unique mountain scenery. This is the "valley of the alms", Grossarl valley at the foot of the National Park "Hohe Tauern". Whether you like to hiking, biking, swimming or relaxing, here are your best days of the year for pure relaxation.
Enjoy the inimitable hiking experience through the mountains of Großarl, relax in our relaxing area and relish the regional delectability!
8 Relaxing days (7 nights) in the hotel kathrin, that´s enjoy, feast and relax…
The “here I feel good“ spoil yourself half board includes:
• Großarler breakfast buffet with organic food
• daily crunchy salad bar
• delicious 4 courses evening-selection-menus
• always a vegetarian meal
• regional and Austrian specialties
• specialties from regional deer
• appetizing delicacies with the AMA gastronomically seal
• variing afternoon snack
• weekly: Festtagstisch
• weekly: hearty farm buffet or barbecue evening
• passenger lift
• nespresso coffee machine in the room
• water cooker in the room and soothing herbal tea
• highspeed Wifi in the room
• mountainbikes per availability
• original Kathrin's walking stick
• daily relax in the indoor pool at 29 degrees Celsius – steam bath – sauna
• lawn with sun beds
• personal lift
• plenty of free parking places in front of the Hotel
1 mountain and valley trip with the Panoramabahn
1 national park excursion
1 surprise gift
1 entrance to the museum in Hüttschlag
Extra costs: Local tax per day and person over 15 years Euro 1,15.
The next largest room can be booked for a surcharge of 10 %.
DAY PRICES can be found here!
Take part in our mountain & healthy activities, such as relaxation with yoga, climbing, deceleration in nature to demanding full-day tours, free of charge. For more information, click here!